CTF to Junior ISA transfers
Transferring your Child Trust Fund to a Junior ISA
If you want to transfer your Child Trust Fund (CTF) to a Junior ISA on myM&G, you must first register with myM&G. You should then print off and complete the Child Trust Fund to Junior ISA transfer form and send it to us at myM&G, 1 Tanfield, Edinburgh EH3 5DA.
The Child Trust Fund to Junior ISA Transfer form is set out in two sections; the Child Trust Fund Transfer Authority and the Junior ISA Application.
Child Trust Fund Transfer Authority
- The Child Trust Fund Transfer Authority section of the form will allow us to ask your current CTF manager to sell your existing investments in the CTF and send the proceeds to us.
- We will send this section of the form to your CTF manager.
Junior ISA Application
- The Junior ISA Application section of the form will provide us with the information we need to open the Junior ISA on myM&G. To do this we need your details, as Registered Contact, and the child’s details, as the Junior ISA account holder.
- This section of the form allows you to select the M&G funds that you would like to invest the CTF proceeds into.
- If you are not yet ready to choose your M&G funds, you can ask us to place the CTF proceeds into the Junior ISA Cash Park. You can then use the money in the Cash Park to select the funds of your choice on the myM&G website. Please note, no interest is payable on cash held in the Cash Park.
What happens next?
- We will send you a secure message as soon as we have received your Child Trust Fund to Junior ISA Transfer form and have started the transfer.
- We will also send you a secure message when we have received the CTF proceeds from your current CTF manager and have put them into your chosen funds in the Junior ISA or into the Junior ISA Cash Park.