- MyM&G is the easiest way for you to invest directly with us.
- Once you’ve moved your existing M&G investments over, you are free to invest, top-up, switch and withdraw your money in just a few clicks.
- You can set up, change or even stop Direct Debits at any time and access valuations on your investments day or night.
- There’s no charge for moving your investments to us and no fee to use this service either.
- As a valued customer, we've made it straight forward for you to move your investments over to myM&G.
- Please remember the value and income from the fund's assets will go down as well as up. This will cause the value of your investment to fall as well as rise and you may get back less than you originally invested.
Benefits of myM&G
- 24/7 online access to all your M&G investments
- Clear & simple charges
- Go paperless – we'll send you all relevant documents online, where you can store them securely
- UK Investor Services team
- Read our guide to online investing, keeping safe online, and moving your investments to myM&G.
The information you need
- Your M&G client reference (if you have several, it doesn’t matter which one you use). You can find this on your semi-annual investment statement.
- A UK bank account.
- An email address - this can’t be an email address that you share with anyone else registered on myM&G.
Things you should consider
- Email and secure online messaging will be the main ways we'll get in touch with you (as opposed to by post or phone).
- Investment and transactional processes are online, not by phone or post.
- All payments (withdrawals and income) are paid directly into your single nominated bank account and cannot be paid into any other bank account. We use an independent service provider to verify your bank account. If we are unable to do this electronically we will contact you to request further information.
- Any income payments will be paid to investors by the fifth business day of the month. Please note this is up to five days later than you currently receive them.
- We aim to complete your move to myM&G between seven to 12 working days. You will be able to view the progress of your move on your myM&G dashboard and we will email you as soon as the move has completed.
Click here to view the full myM&G Terms and Conditions >
Move a joint account to myM&G
If you hold a joint account with M&G then both holders must move for all the funds to be moved to myM&G. This is because both holders must agree that either holder can independently top up, switch or sell online once it has moved to myM&G. Any joint accounts that you hold with other people will also move over as soon as the second holder asks to move one or more of their investments to myM&G.
If you've got multiple investments with M&G, deciding to move one of these to myM&G will automatically trigger all your other M&G investments to move over too.
Accounts that have more than two holders cannot be moved to myM&G.