MyM&G is an easy new way for you to invest directly with us, and manage your existing M&G investments online whenever and wherever it's convenient for you.
There’s no fee for using myM&G, and no charge for moving investments to the new service.
As a valued existing investor with M&G, we've made it straight forward for you to move your existing investments over to myM&G.
Benefits of myM&G
- 24/7 online access to all your M&G investments
- Clear & simple charges
- Go paperless – we'll send you all relevant documents online, where you can store them securely
- UK Investor Services team
- Read our guide to online investing, keeping safe online, and moving your investments to myM&G.
The information you need
- Your M&G client reference (if you have several, it doesn’t matter which one you use). You can find this on your semi-annual investment statement.
- A UK bank account.
- An email address - this can’t be an email address that you share with anyone else registered on myM&G
Things you should consider
- Email and secure online messaging will be the main ways we'll get in touch with you (as opposed to by post or phone).
- Investment and transactional processes are online, not by phone or post.
- All payments (withdrawals and income) are paid directly into your single nominated bank account and cannot be paid into any other bank account. We use an independent service provider to verify your bank account. If we are unable to do this electronically we will contact you to request further information.
- Any income payments will be paid to investors by the fifth business day of the month. Please note this is up to five days later than you currently receive them.
- We aim to complete your move to myM&G between seven to 12 working days. You will be able to view the progress of your move on your myM&G dashboard and we will email you as soon as the move has completed.
Click here to view the full myM&G Terms and Conditions >
If you hold any joint accounts with us, click here to read this important information before instructing us to move your investments to myM&G >