Transferring your matured Child Trust Fund to an ISA
If you are 18 years old or over and want to transfer your matured Child Trust Fund (CTF) to an ISA with myM&G, you must first register with myM&G. You should then print off and complete the Matured Child Trust Fund to ISA transfer form and send it to us at myM&G, 1 Tanfield, Edinburgh EH3 5DA.
The Matured Child Trust Fund to ISA form is set out in two sections; the ISA Application and the Matured Child Trust Fund Transfer Authority.
- The ISA Application section of the form will provide us with the information we need to open the ISA on myM&G. To do this we need your details.
- This section of the form allows you to select the M&G funds that you would like to invest your CTF proceeds into.
- If you are not yet ready to choose your M&G funds, you can ask us to place your CTF proceeds into the ISA Cash Park. You can then use the money in the Cash Park to select the funds of your choice on the myM&G website. Please note, no interest is payable on cash held in the Cash Park.
Child Trust Fund Transfer Authority
- The Matured Child Trust Fund Transfer Authority section of the form will allow us to ask your current CTF manager to sell your existing investments in the matured CTF and send the proceeds to us.
- We will send this section of the form to your CTF manager.
What happens next?
- We will send you a secure message as soon as we have received your Matured Child Trust Fund to ISA Transfer form and have started the transfer.
- We will also send you a secure message when we have received the CTF proceeds from your current CTF manager and have put them into your chosen funds in the ISA or into the ISA Cash Park.